Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I could be:

-doing my Nutrition homework
-studying for my Anatomy exam on Friday
-doing my Psychology homework
-doing my Ethics homework
-taking a Biology quiz
-doing freelance work
-working on my Nutrition diet project plan
-reading Nursing articles 
-working on my Nursing annotated bibliography

I could be doing all of these things, and for about an hour I stressed out about the fact that I was not doing any of them. And then I took a deep breath,

-and realized that it's late, I'm tired, and I had a long day wherein I wrote two articles, went to an hour and a half of literally butt kicking physical therapy, babysat, and kicked my butt yet again at the gym (ps sorry butt, love Liz). We ask a lot of ourselves. I know I ask a lot of myself. But sometimes,

it's better to stop asking. For at least the rest of tonight, I'm asking

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

of myself.

And it feels like coming up for air.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...