Friday, July 16, 2010

Finding My Happy Place

Still sick, still unemployed, butttt doing my best to stay positive, aided and abetted by the following:

Spanish soccer player interviewed by his girlriend after the World Cup win. I'm pretty sure this rivals Wesley and Buttercup's kiss at the end of The Princess Bride. I cannot stop watching this. And I might start watching soccer because of it.




Spontaneous dance routine set to Hall and Oates in the middle of the movie, one of the many, many reasons I adore 500 Days of Summer.



I love this man on a tennis court, but I might love him just as much off of one, particularly when he is speaking very adorably broken English. I especially love his pronunciation of the word "biscuit."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...