Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dear blog.

Dear blog,

I might as well come out and say it. I am cheating on you. My lover's name is skirt.com. He lives at http://skirt.com/lizj843. I've been with you, blogger, for almost four years. We've had some great times together. We've had some low-points. I'm fairly sure at one point there was a blog entirely about cheese. There have been some angry blogs, some drunken blogs. We've had our share of laughs.

But I had to shake things up a little. That is why I've taken a lover. It doesn't mean I'm leaving you. I would never leave you. You are my blog soul mate. But skirt, well skirt is fresh and new. Skirt makes me feel like a kid again, blogging for the first time. Skirt has a little spice, a little je ne sais quoi.

I wanted to be honest with you. No more working late again tonight blogger. No more "business trips." Let's be adults about this. I'm seeing another blog, and will be for the foreseeable future. I'll still be with you most days and nights, but every once in a while, you're going to have to do without me.

If you want to see another writer, I'll understand. But I do hope you'll wait for me.

Thanks for understanding.

Love,

Liz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...