Monday, March 4, 2013

Burning Love.



I stumbled across the first season of this Bachelor/Bachelorette inspired/mocking show on E! a few nights ago, and was momentarily confused and then immediately obsessed.

The first season isn't online, but the second season is (which is a take off of the Bachelorette). I feel like I would appreciate these even more if I watched the source material, but seriously they are some of the funniest things I've ever watched. I gorged on all seven episodes (they're only like 12 minutes long) last night like they were candy. If you watched the great Party Down you'll be delighted to see a lot of the cast on here. The actor who played Ron Donald is the creator (Soup R' Crackers forever!) But there's also so many amazing random and great people (Michael Cera, Paul Rudd, Adam Brody, Jerry O'Connell and the list goes on and on).

I really can't do it justice, so just take my word and watch it. Like I said the episodes are really short, but you might want to block out at least an hour or two, because once you watch one you'll want to watch all of them.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...