Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A few things.

First, some shameless self promotion:

This was the hardest research I have ever done, and that's including the time I went mountain-biking through dangerous low country terrain full of dangerous dips and bends and woodland creatures.



http://www2.richmond.com/content/2010/aug/03/rva-cupcakes/

Second, some more promotion, but not solely for my self. And this is for a fabulous cause! So some of my beautiful friends and I are putting on an inaugural charity benefit for a still in its very early stages non-profit, called 804forHaiti. It's explained in far more detail on the website 804forhaiti.com, but basically I came home from Haiti and had to do find a way to do more. I think anyone would have the same reaction. And what started as a small shindig at my house has blossomed into a full fledged event, and I'm so absolutely thrilled. This wouldn't be a reality without my friends and co-founders, and now I feel like I'm giving an acceptance speech at an award's show. But anyways check out the website. And if you're in the Richmond area in November, the event will be November 18th, 6:30-9pm at the 2300 club!

Third, Rachel Zoe Project season premiere tonight. I die. I missed the whole season two while in Thailand, and I am thrilled to get my fill of monotone Rachel and her neuroses and Brad in his short shorts and bow ties! And well, I just want to go wear a pair of enormous sunglasses inside and swaddle myself in some oversized vintage fur and say the word "bananas" over and over again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...