Saturday, April 24, 2010

I really am Liz Lemon


I've often thought Liz Lemon and I are the same person. We both love watching shows about midgets while eating giant blocks of cheese. As evidenced by the photo above we both love singing into our bottles of Pinot Grigio. But now I know we also want the same man. I'll let the other Liz's words speak for me.

"But I'll tell you what I do want. I want someone who will be monogamous and nice to his mother. And I want someone who likes musicals, but knows to just shut his mouth when I'm watching Lost. And I want someone who thinks being really into cars is lame and strip clubs are gross. I want someone who will actually empty the dishwasher instead of just taking out forks as needed, like I do. I want someone with clean hands and feet and beefy forearms like a damn Disney prince."

Sing it sister.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...