Saturday, January 23, 2010

go team coco!



Just had to share this video, and because I love what Conan says so much, I'm also going to paste my favorite quote from this below. One, because I can't resist a pasty, big haired, 7 foot tall red-headed Irishman. Two, because I really need to believe what he says right now.

"Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. For the record, it's my least favorite quality. It doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you, amazing things will happen."

~Conan O'Brien during his last night hosting the Tonight Show

2 comments:

Unknown said...

quality quote from a quality man. love conan.

Charlestonjoan said...

I like that quote. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...