Sunday, November 16, 2008

hee!

hee



and hee!


If you know me then you know how I love me some Justin Timberlake, have ever since I was thirteen years old and me and my best friend, MK, learned the entire dance routine to "Bye, Bye, Bye" to do at the N'Sync concert we were going to in Washington D.C. (we somehow got the impression that our seats were close enough to the stage that our dance moves would so impress JT and the guys that they would fall all over themselves and have to invite us backstage, umm yeah in my excuse I was in seventh grade, and severely delusional). But anyways my love for Justin really has only grown with time, especially since he has only grown hotter with time. And I still love his music, even if I no longer memorize the dance moves (trust me the temptation has been there). But bonus points because he's funny! Not gonna lie, I've known this too for quite some time, watched him on the Mickey Mouse Club when I was little, recorded the SNL way back when N'Sync was the musical guest and also appeared in sketches. There's really no point trying to hide how far back this obsession goes. But like his hotness and his musical talent, Justin's funniness has only grown. For proof, just watch the above sketches from last night's SNL. Or watch if you just want to see Justin rock a one piece body suit with heels. And bonus points again for Paul Rudd who has also grown hotter and funnier with time, and who I also adore, albeit maybe not to the same stalkerish degree.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...