Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snow day.

Today I was supposed to go teach middle schoolers with learning/language disabilities about the fun filled topics of nutrition and sleep (oh the things nursing school loves to make us do).

Instead I woke up to find out that their school is cancelled, our school is cancelled, and pretty much the entire city of Richmond is cancelled.

I have an exam tomorrow so sadly I can't participate in my normal snow day mainstay (mimosas at Joe's!). But in my dorky way, I'm still happy for a cozy day of studying pediatric congenital heart defects, skin conditions, musculoskeletal disorders, and communicable diseases (fun right?), with the snow storm outside.

It will be a day filled with this


And this



And of course, this :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...